Monday, October 6, 2008

Wow! What a shock!

I came over here earlier so I could post about Renee's site. And what did I find? I've had comments! I've actually had comments! I thought I'd get a notice if someone posted a comment but I guess not.
So, since there's even the slightest chance that someone's actually reading this I'm going to share a wonderful way to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month. Head on over to Cleavage Creek and order a bottle of wine! These are very special bottles of wine. Eight breast cancer survivors were chosen to be put on the labels. One was a woman I've been praying for for a long time now. You can find her bottle here: http://www.cleavagecreek.com/wine_pages/06napapets.html If you want to try something else, click on the bottles on the top and see what else they have to offer. Money goes to a wonderful cause! So head on over there and find just the right one for you!

No comments: